Venterior VT-FF001E fish finder is a portable and affordable fish finder for fishing beginners. It is also accurate enough for all levels of fishing lovers. It detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, weeds and rocks on seabed. For learning the depth of the lakes that don’t have topographical maps and finding where the fish are in lakes, this is the best value for the money. This fish finder set also comes with a water resistant bag for the display unit, which will protect your fish finder screen from water splashed when you are fishing on a kayak/boat.
25ft cord enables you to use it in different fishing environments
It includes a 25ft cord with round sonar transducer and removable transducer float, which enables you to fish from a kayak, off the dock, or on bridge with the fish finder. If you are fishing off your kayak and the cord is too long for you, You’ll coil the rest of the cord.
Easy to use
Toss the transducer into water and turn on the display unit, it’s going to show you the water depth and approximate fish depth if fish schools passing by.
Easy to set up
- 5 user selectable sensitivity: You’ll ignore small fish by lower the sensitivity.
- battery save mode: Battery save mode will allow the fish finder to work longer.
- backlight mode: Yellow backlight mode enables you to use the fish finder at night.
- fish alarm: It gives you alerts when it detects fish schools passing by (can be turned off).
- unit of measure: Water depth shows by meters or feet.